tirsdag den 15. maj 2012

Maybe you should change your name to Frida?

Okay, this may sound a bit strange... But seriously, at the time I really get frustrated when people just buy or do the EXACT same thing, as you do. Omg, it's so freakin' annoying. I mean, I try to have my own style and you're not helping me by buying the same things at me. Okay, I'm sorry... Just needed to get that out of my system! :-)
I respect people who has their own opinion, own style ect. not people who are doing the exact same as other people just to be respected. Do what you wanna do, wear the clothes you love, not what other people love... I used to be like that. I mean, I've always been kinda different because I was so much taller than everyone (especially when I was younger), at that point I hated it. I hated to be different, but now I learnt to appreciate everything about me, that makes me different... 'Cause that's the things that's making me who I am. Don't wanna be so damn ordinary, just wanna be me.
Deep words, huh? :-D


You know that I'm a crazy bitch.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar