mandag den 14. maj 2012

Nobody's perfect...

I just fell in love with Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect in live acoustic version yesterday. I really like her voice. I mean, she's a really talented singer! I think that's the most important thing about being a singer, ya know... I mean there's so many people at the moment who's just using autotune, but I truly love when people really can sing their ass out! Okay, music stuff... :-D
Been on a trip this weekend with my club (?? - don't know if it's called club? Recreation, maybe??) anyways, it was great! I had some fights with my best friend, but otherwise it was great! It's was a really beutiful place in Denmark called Gjern (lolln), here's some pics from the trip.


As I said, it was really beautiful!


I love my Converse!


My best friend, Freja.

Here's is the acoustic live vid of Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect :-D



xdeeperthaninside

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar