torsdag den 21. juni 2012

I am small and the world is big...


Sometimes I think about how small I am (relative to the world, not to other people -.- ). I mean, the world is so damn big. God damn, it's quite scary to think about. I'm not even a dot on the atlas. I'm so much smaller than that 😱  Waaaah...
I wonder if I ever gonna make a change in this world. You know? If I ever gonna do something big. Small things are definitely also good. But am I ever gonna do something that will change people's mind, make things better for them? I doubt.
I try to do what I can to make a change, if it something I think should change (duh). I just donated money to The Avril Lavigne Foundation yesterday. If anyone ever reads this, I think they should donate to them too. To make a different for disabled children. Go and read more about it on:

Respect
Opportunity
Choices
Knowledge
Strenght 

xdeeperthaninside




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar