fredag den 8. juni 2012

Small Bump.

A long time ago I had this dream (while I was sleeping, not just daydreaming ^.^) where I dreamt that I was pregnant. I felt so real. I mean, I seriously thought I was pregnant. I wasn't in panic, I just... loved the baby. I loved it so much. Then I woke up and found out that it was only just a dream, and I ... I cried. It felt like I have had a miscarriage. I just felt empty, it felt like I'd lost something. Something I never had. I hadn't thought about it in a loooooooong time, but then I heard the song, Small Bump, for the first time. It reminded me of something, but I couldn't figure out what. Then I read the lyrics and suddenly it all made sense to me, you know... The thing about losing a baby and all that. I don't say I know how it feels to loose a baby, 'cause I doubt that there's anything as painful as that. I lost the feeling of having a baby inside of me and that was.. a special feeling. So I cried the next time I heard it, praying for all those mommys who's going through that. Feel strong. Keep Holding On.


Ed Sheeran - Small Bump

xdeeperthaninside

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar