mandag den 25. juni 2012

Summer holiday )':

You probably think that I wrote the wrong smiley, but the )': was on purpose. Everybody loooooooves holiday, but ya know... I don't really like the thought about it... I mean a whole year has passed by and I'm getting closer to ... everything. It sucks. Scared of growing up too fast, I guess. But this year it's harder than normally )': Deep thoughts from me, huh? 
This song by Taylor Swift reminds me of all this shit I'm going through, with all the thoughts about growing up.. 

It's called Never Grow Up


This is another song I'm listening too at the moment. It's by Jason Walker and it's so... descriptive! I heard it for the first time a few days ago. It already means a lot to me. 

It's called Echo


xdeeperthaninside

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar